Re: Vsita 15P programming question

> my English skill is a lot better then your French skill..

No doubt.  Care to try Portuguese?

> at least I know how to spell counselling..(hint read your post....)

Unfortunately, you don't realize that there are two acceptible spellings.
The spelling with a single l is the more common of the two.

4 entries found for counseling.
coun·sel    (P)  Pronunciation Key  (kounsl)

n.
The act of exchanging opinions and ideas; consultation.
Advice or guidance, especially as solicited from a knowledgeable person.
See Synonyms at advice.
A plan of action.
Private, guarded thoughts or opinions: keep one's own counsel.
A lawyer or group of lawyers giving legal advice and especially conducting a
case in court.

v.
coun·seled, or coun·selled coun·sel·ing, or coun·sel·ling coun·sels or
coun·sels

v. tr.
To give counsel to; advise. See Synonyms at advise.
To recommend: counseled care in the forthcoming negotiations.

v. intr.
To give or take advice. See Usage Note at council.

[Middle English counseil, from Old French conseil, from Latin cnsilium;;
akin to cnsulere, to take counsel, consult.]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

3 entries found for counselling.
[...]

counselling
n : something that provides direction or advice as to a decision or course
of action [syn: guidance, counsel, counseling, direction]

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

counselling
counselling: in CancerWEB's On-line Medical Dictionary

Source: On-line Medical Dictionary, © 1997-98 Academic Medical Publishing &
CancerWEB