Re: Vsita 15P programming question

>> Well, sort of.  Years ago it varied somewhat from
>> one manufacturer to the next.
>
> Good grief, how old ARE you?

56.

> I worked in the electronic industry for 40 years and never came across
> what you describe.

I can't explain why you didn't notice.  Perhaps like most techs you only
used one brand.  I've tried almost all the major makes over the years and
I've installed and serviced thousands of systems.  I can't claim to have
seen it all but I've acquired a fairly broad range of knowledge of the
trade.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass