Re: ADT Security Canada

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Actually, my favorite of all times is this one.  You print it on
> a self-stick label with your laser printer and affix it to the
> elevator control panel.
>
> "7 Button Does Not Work.
> Please press 3 and 4"
> --
>
> Robert L Bass

Hmmm, I would have thought yours would be:

Don't point loaded gun at a relative. You'll be charged as a felon and
not be considered a full citizen for the rest of your life.

Or

Don't be so stupid as to be careless about someone eles life. You can
kill some one that way and ruin the rest of the lives of dozens of
people.

Or

Don't ridicule someone for being overweight, when you're a fat slob,
300 pound porker yourself.

Or

Don't consider your self normal when you've got dozens of people who
know what you are and that you're a disgusting piece of shit and they
have the evidence to prove it.

If you'd like a few more, just ask.