Re: Keri Doors 4.3

The setup with the readers sounds like it is intended for 1 door that has a
reader to get in on one side and to get back out on the other side.  If you
have 2 seperate doors you shouldnt have an out reader configured.  Before
you can run a report you need to do a "Collect" from the system monitor
screen.  Then when you run a report it will show all the new events.

James