Re: Keri Doors 4.3

In our setup, we have a two-door trap system.  After entering the first
door, THAT DOOR must first close before one can go through the second
door.  Although both sides of each door are controlled by the same
reader, one of the doors is Reader Type In and the other is Reader Type
Out.  However, as I indicated, NEITHER of the doors are recording by
our system.  Yet, other unrelated doors, are being read, and reported
correctly. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Rafi Hecht
Dynamic Diamond Corp.