Re: Value of monitoring Contracts?

Sounds very fair. Now get your customer under an agreement, which your
insurance company will probably require anyway, and the account then will be
worth approx. 25-30 times the monthly. That multiple changes up or down
depending on the amount of accounts you have and the availability of
accounts on the market for sale. I have seen it as high as 40 and as low as
20 times. There are some now paying 32 times for good quality accounts.