Re: Value of monitoring Contracts?

R.H.Campbell wrote:
> Actually, a correction is called for here. If you are simply talking to a
> banker, you are most probably correct. Most bankers are about as risk averse
> as anyone can get. IMO, they are simply salaried employees of the bank,
> hired strictly to protect the banks assets. I haven't met one yet that is in
> any way a businessman.
>
> In all seriousness, you might want to talk to potential buyers to get their
> view before you continue to count on this point when you go to sell at the
> end. It no longer is that cut and dry in today's market !!
>
> RHC

Well you sure do live in LA LA land.

I've been prodding the market for about two years now. Gathering
information in the event it comes time for me to bail out.

Anyone >>> EVERYONE want's contracts. The longer the better. It's the
first criteria. Then comes all the other stuff.

They'll tell you anything you want to hear untill it comes down to the
final ...... How MUCH?  then you get the TRUE story. Until then, they
just want to feel you out and will tell you anything.