Re: "Blanks" kill actors

I am not attacking your right.  Let me say that again.  I am not...

But I am suggesting we require people to prove they know how to be safe
with something that has proven to be dangerous.

And as far as "wouldn't it be the bad guys that steal them..."  From
whom?  From YOU.  Your gun left around can get stolen.  Although I read
that a huge percentage of black market guns started out being sold by
only a handful of gun stores.  But of course there are laws preventing
the government from doing something about those stores.  Gee, smart
idea?