Re: Audio Video and power over cat 5

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > I was thinking more Walter Matthau or Wilford Brimley
> >
> > Nah, too dignified. How 'bout Gabby Hayes?
> > js
>
> Thats pretty close

You two are so cute together. I would have thought that after that
monkey got in the picture, you'd two would break up. Somehow it just
brough you two closer ..... well, maybe it's just that you all ......
act alike. But, even apart, you both still don't amount to a pile of
shit. Jackie still likes to yawn. You know him. Anything that has to do
with opening his mouth in public. Advertising on his little street
corner at the passing cars. Showing off his rounded teeth. And then
there's Mark, can't do a damn thing with his life. Stuck in a dead end
job. No wife. No kids. No home. Nothing of value, but likes to pretend
that he's got all this knowledge about things that he's never had any
experience with ...... like a life. You actually owned a Chevette?
Well, that outta say something ..... I guess. Could be thats why you
don't care how stupid you look on your Fag-o-cycle. Helmet? You don't
need no stinking helmet! You don't have anything to protect.