Re: Question on DLS software

No, I've seen them before there !! With four vehicles insured under my name,
I can't take a chance of a ticket.... it would just create another excuse
for my insurance company to gouge me even more....so I creep around like a
little old lady out for her monthly Sunday drive...

Just pisses me off all this stupid speed enforcement on roads with
ridiculously slow speed limits that by design just beg for a more rationale
speed. Cripes, there are four lane roads here with a 40 kph speed limit !!
Good way to collect illicit taxes, that's all !!....police think they're
doing something useful, politicians look to be doing something useful, city
hall collects more taxes.....and we all get screwed just a bit more !!!!!!!

RHC