Re: OT: phishing

Thanks, G. Morgan.  And Mikey, I can't guarantee that everybody laughs
at every joke.  If you have a look at the site (it's free, I'm not
making money from putting free content on the web) maybe you'll find
something you like.  Or maybe your "Nothin' funny about that" was
referring to the thievery and not the joke on my website that G. Morgan
posted on this thread.

-Shaun