Re: "Central Station Service" Poll

No Bill, there's nothing wrong with it. You have to understand, these codes,
and the other code books, are guidelines. They're not the hard core
directives...but they can be. Perception often can get taken out of context,
and some people can often refer to them as mandated. The biggest problem I
see in the Fire Alarm Industry is not the NFPA, but the failure to
communicate with local AHJ's. They need that warm and fuzzy, and rightfully
so. There are a lot of idiots out there installing equipment with no clue of
even what the guidelines are. Perception, and assumption can be dangerous
words in this environment.