"Central Station Service" Poll

Could the professionals in the group let me know
how your fire departments are interpreting NFPA 72
"Central Station Service" requirements.

Some of our cities and counties in Florida are requiring
"Central Station Service" for all commercial fire alarm
installations. Their interpretation is that all commercial
fire alarms must be UL or FM certificated or placarded
in order to comply. Even though UL & FM are not licensed.

Your ideas and comments are welcome.

Thanks

Norm Mugford