Re: Brinks security system is dead

no one seems to want to take responsibility for the problem...
the manufacturer of the x-former says it's a problem with the electric co.
 brinks says it's a problem with the x-former...
there will be no charge (1)because brinks will not charge for a "disaster"
(2) it won't take longer than an hour....the reason they say the first hour
is free
is just incase there is flooding in the house or some other kind of home
damage where wires would have to be re-ran, or equipment moved, brinks is
not
stuck hiolding the bill for a 4 hour remodel.....

no, brinks does not download the programming on a regular basis....
if the system is non op, there is nothing they can do...at all...the most
common form
of them downloading any kind of programming is to either change
a master code, or to disable the system for a cust who is moving...
it is impossible for them to download the entire configuration if the
system is not up and running...