Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

> | RLB is bored, he is looking to stir up an argument regarding the DIY
> | installation of fire alarms, he clearly knows little to nothing
> regarding
> | the law in California as it pertains to licensing and the installation
> of
> | fire alarms. He is looking for nothing more than to stir the pot.
> | Thats my opinion, yours and others may differ and thats OK too

Actually, I'm rarely bored.  I've little interest in arguing with L about
DIY or anything else though.  I answered a comment regarding fire alarms.
As to California code, I know what L hates to admit -- that it's not illegal
to install your own fire alarm system.  It bugs him no end that I mention
that so he claims that anything I say is intended to "stir the pot" with
him.  That, of course, is the height of arrogance.  He's just not that
important to me (or anyone else).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass