Re: Definition of Subscriber?

Yeah, I don't use DSC for new installs unless I have to...but lots of
takeovers of DSC since it IS the most common panel in this area.

Otherwise, Paradox all the way; it either works or it doesn't from day one.
No hassle with flakey wireless, no stray supervisory signals that can't be
traced, no panels doing weird things....

RHC