Re: Central Station Cancel Signal

On the DMP you'd only get the exit error on the delay door, if they walked
into the pir or another trap we'd get a regular dispatchable burg...so it's
not tooooo scary. Not sure with Ademco if it works the same.

The DMP will also sound the siren for 15 seconds to try to catch them before
they leave the driveway.