Re: Ademco 4110 Engineer manual question

Thats the manual I had for this, seems very similar.  Further into the
manual, it mentions if this is fitted, then you can't use the latch facility
for detectors, so you need to switch one of the menuoptions to a different
value.  I'm hoping that I have got the wrong option number and it isn't
faulty.

--
Regards

M Millar