Re: Ademco 4110 Engineer manual question

There is, well on the Vista's which I believe are the same panels.  Its the
menu option number I am looking for, as soon as I connect the cable the
sounder constantly activates, no matter in the set or unset mode.

And the sound module is fitted straight onto the pins on the main board, and
can't be connected wrongly.  Do you have the manual by any chance?

--
Regards

M Millar