Ademco 4110 Engineer manual question

Hi

I need to install a 4110SM (Speaker Module) onto a 4110 panel.  Everytime I
connect the speaker it sounds straight away, I am sure it is programmed for
latching the terminal SW1 negative for the power supply.

I'm looking for which code in the programming menu it is to change to allow
the speaker module to be attached.

If anyone has the manual (specifically for the 4110) I would appreciate it
too.

--
Regards

M Millar