Re: Datalogger to Test False Alarms on Sensor

You can probably use the negative power wire as a common zone return and run
the two motions off the existing four conductor.
I'm not sure I would program the zone as 24 hours though, depending on the
amount of motion and the size of the event buffer on the panel, it could
easily fill up and overwite the older data before you uploaded it.

Doug L