Re: Datalogger to Test False Alarms on Sensor

Of course, but doesn't that mean running separate wires to the two sensors?
The run is about 200 feet on a warehouse ceiling.   I was looking for a fast
and dirty way to monitor the potentially defective sensor without resorting
to a long wiring job.

--
Will