Re: Datalogger to Test False Alarms on Sensor

"Will" wrote...
> Of course, but doesn't that mean running separate wires to the two
> sensors?
> The run is about 200 feet on a warehouse ceiling.   I was looking for a
> fast
> and dirty way to monitor the potentially defective sensor without
> resorting
> to a long wiring job.

i'm not too sure why you'd need to run wire for anything bass said... just
change it in the panel and do a little programming... but anyway...

check the continuity... make sure there's no major electrical interference
on that wire run (being a warehouse afterall)... and change the motion...
certainly cheaper and easier than all the time you'd spend running new wire