Re: Fuse Question

ok now this answer is pretty useful

you quoted totally a post just to add yes and your sig line..

at least I posted twice as much more info then you,on a given post and you
said it was bad...

and this post was to tell the previous poster that he had done a good job..

your answer here is just a way to post your sig line....me I had no other
reason then to give a good job done feeling to a regular here..

that's one of the many reason I am on your back fat ass

rqqdnZq9Vp84N6DeRVn-pQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx