Re: NAPCO NO LONGER REPLACING KNOWN DEFECTIVES

> I know I must choose Burg, Fire, Heat, Gas, etc. etc... when it comes to
> the zones... The manual is a little confusing when it comes to sending
> things like "Keypad Panic", there isn't a Point ID choice available...

That's because Napco uses predetermined CID codes for everything but the
zones.

> Soooo, I'm assuming if I enter any value (Like "11"),
> the panel will send a E120 signal to the CS...

You can enter anything at all or nothing at all.  If the CS has been
assigned to use CID the panel ignores those data entries.  It only cares
what you select for the zones (Burg, Fire, etc.).

> If I don't want to send a "Keypad Panic", I would leave that entry
> blank........ Mark is this correct???

No.  That is not correct.  If you don't want keypad panic to be sent to the
CS, uncheck the reporting boxes for that function for each CS number.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics