Re: NAPCO NO LONGER REPLACING KNOWN DEFECTIVES

>> No.  That's not how it works.  There's one place to configure it to
>> report to a given CS and another place to assign the codes.  When using
>> CID only the zones need to be told what to send.  Napco uses an
>> abbreviated version of the standard Ademco Point ID format.  All
>> "general" reporting functions (panic, fire, trouble, etc.) use built-in
>> standard codes.
>>
> Cool.......... Thanks for the info, Napco is new to me and I wasn't sure
> about the CID reporting option...... Again, Thanks for clearing up the
> mystery........ Regards, Russ

No problem, Russ.  If you ever run into a snag on a Napco system, feel free
to give me a call.  I've worked been a Napco dealer for more than 25 years.
They larger Gemini models are great panels (though I'm not especially fond
of the P1632 or the smaller ones).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass