Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

What format are you transmitting in? What kind of reciever is it going into?

12 x 4 wire smokes on separate zones? how are you handling the power
supervision relays for that many smokes...seems like you'd be using a lot
zones just on the smokes alone.

on the remote programming problem...do a *96 then re-enter the account
number and reciever phone.

Deadline from your insurer? What's that mean?