Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

Goofus & Gallant :-)

Actually, I try not to figure it out, at first all the bickering annoyed me,
now when I see who's posting back and forth toward the bottom of threads I
don't even go down there to read them unless somehow once of my posts got
mixed in.

Some of the bickering is entertaining most not. I prefer to talk tech stuff
and have some yuks. I hear enough freeking bickering between my teenage
daughter and my wife to make my head explode...I come here to escape.