Re: Ademco:PanelDumpsCentralStation

Ha ! I knew there was some reason I enjoy your posts.....some humour, no
vitriol, lots of tech talk, and no bulls*it...

RHC

 Some of the bickering is entertaining most not. I prefer to talk tech stuff
 and have some yuks. I hear enough freeking bickering between my teenage
 daughter and my wife to make my head explode...I come here to escape.