Re: Brinks security system is dead

"bdebj2" <djoiner3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:HXI0f.12982$Q53.829@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > Technically, if it's a Brinks system there isn't a warranty.  It belongs
> > to Brinks.  If they actually gave a rat's jiminex about their customers
> > they'd service them in less than a month.
>
> i'm gonna give this one more shot.......i know it's like talking to a
wall,
> but i'll try.....
>
> Technically, there is a warranty...it's on parts..it's a lifetime
> warranty that guarantees all parts as long as they were NOT damaged by
> the cust!!..if this guy damages his system due to trying to fix it
> himself, then the warranty does not apply
> ...that SHOULD be simple
> enough for even YOU to understand!!
>

> >> and more than likely, the panel needs to be
> >> reprogrammed...
> >
> > Bullshit!  The panel doesn't need to be reprogrammed just because the
pwer
> > went out.  If it does, then Brinks is using some pretty old technology.
>
> i call BULLSHIT on YOU!!! i KNOW what i'm talking about here.....
> it's not "just because the power went out", BUT no one seems
> to know exactly WHY it does it...just that it does....if the transformer
> "quits",
> then the system needs to be REPROGRAMMED....if the x-former basically
> "melts", then it AND the battery have to be replaced....you might wanna
> try and have at least an IDEA of what you're talking about before you call
> bullshit on the suject....

Don't get upset bdebj2.   Snidely has a comment on everything, right, wrong
or indifferent. He must of been told to shut his mouth so many times as a
youngster that it has affected his adult social skills. When you catch him
on enough of his own BS, to show OP that when he opens his mouth nothing of
importance comes out, accept the world according to the legend he has built
in his own mind, he will put you on ignore like he has done to me. He took
his ball and went home. Oh well, Kicks and Giggles whiles it lasted.