Re: Brinks security system is dead

> your x-former is dead, so your battery will
> not charge...(if you see a message on the
> kp that you've never seen before, it's a good
> idea to pay attention to it!!!)

Transformers are cheap, readily available and can be replaced by the
homeowner in five minutes or less.  The second battery may also need
replacement if it's been in use without a working transformer for a few
days.

> when you call brinks, tell them that your
> problem is because of Katrina....there is
> no charge for the first hour due to a disaster...

He already called them.  They said they will come in about a month.  I guess
that's their idea of service.  :^)

> ...the call will not take more than 15
> minutes to complete

It shouldn't.