Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

I have one panel in an attic. It was a messy take over then the house got
hit by lightning (direct hit) so they decided to add on an new wing...due to
the const. of the house there was no other place that made economical sense
(in other words they were cheap). It turned out not so bad as it's in kind a
storage room next to an air duct so it gets some air conditioning (ok ok so
I cut a small hole in the duct)...anyway its been working fine for 15 years
and battery consumption has been normal...go figure...then again it was a
radx 6112.

Not something I would intentionally do however.