Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

Auuggghh .....Must be an ex Rollins installer.

Speaking of double stick tape - I just saw an electrical contractor
today put up some REX motions in the front lobby of a new bank building
with double stick.  Should look nice for about 3 - 6 months.  Actually,
he had originally mounted them upside down and it madeit easy for him to
flip them around.  They would open the door if you were 10 feet or more
away from the door.  If you were next to it,  tough luck.  They were
maglocks.  An alarm guy explained to them what the picture on the back
of the REX pointed to the door was for.  Grin!!

BobbyD