Re: Brinks security system is dead

I tried to fix the problem WHILE talking on the phone to a
representative of Brinks. She told me to:
+ Disconnect the power adapter
+ Disconnect the battery
+ Disconnect the phone jack

and do it back again. That didn't work, that's why they are sending
somebody to fix it.

I'm trying to find where the problem is,either the battery is
completely drained or the power adapter is not working. I'll try to fix
it if possible because I want to keep my house monitored in case of a
fire or break-ins, that's why I'm paying for! Well, I won't pay a dime
until they fix the problem.