Re: where'd he go?

"moe" <moe@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:B5v5f.2039$aQ6.420@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Anyone got any ideas where Bass might be?  How about you FL guys, any
> news? I am sure we are all worried about his unexplained absence, besides
> nobody is as fun to pick on as the burger meister.

I wouldn't exactly say I was "worried" about his sudden departure/absence
from the Group.  I am concerned that his health problem (he mentioned he was
having some heart trouble earlier this year) may have something to do with
it, though...  I've never wished the man "ill", but I must admit that it's
been down-right pleasant around here without him...