Re: Compass Software

<cctvbahamas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1130062442.678516.227470@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> he he he ... yep best for downloading an alarm panel, but i know you
> know they could do at least 80% better??

And thats all it really has to do.

Here's the problem, as a company (big or small) do you put a large amount of
time and money into software development for a downloading package that will
only be used by less than 5% of alarm installers? While many here do
download panels most do not which is why the stuff we use would be
considered ancient by any Windows programmer.

BTW: This scenario isn't something I dreamed up, it came from several
manufacturers