Re: Compass Software

Probably because a lot of companies like going out on service calls so they
can charge the client for something simple. I'm too lazy, or maybe too
ethical, to charge someone for a simple zone change or code change or delay
time change..whatever, if I can do it from here.

I DO hope when they redo Compass that it's more homogenious instead of
different "modules" for different manufacturer's panels they've
acquired...and they throughly test it before releasing - I HATE being the
beta test dummy.