Re: Newbie cable question

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:THk1f.4210$4h2.4196@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>>I hate the false alarms caused by lint balls in the air ducts........
>>

>> Jack up the inputs and the laser'll "zap" the lint balls...  :-))
>>
> Good idea, but will a higher setting on the laser injure a burglar or a
> maintenance man??? I don't want to be sued for security
> malpractice.......... :-))

Jack up the inputs enough and you won't have to worry.  You'll just have to
change the air filters a little more often.

Did you read that article about the new fangled way they're "cremating" the
"dearly departed" in Sweden??  They dip the bodies in liquid nitrogen for
five minutes, put them in a special capsule that sends a series of
ultrasonic pulses through the frozen remains and "boom".  Instant
freeze-dried powder.  You don't even have to grind the bones.  Your "loved
one" is returned to you in a special fibre box (made of recycled paper) that
they even suggest you bury it in your back yard and plant an apple or pear
tree on top.

"Gee, Ma, these pears are delicious."

"You bet, your Grandpa's all over them."