Re: Newbie cable question

Wow...what a way to go...bang zappo...dust bunny mama.

Not to far from here is that company that freezes bodies in liquid nitrogen
for later repairs should they discover a method of reincarnation. Wierd
place.

"Frank Olson" <Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:u%k1f.111702$tl2.70283@xxxxxxxxxxx

| "Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| >> Jack up the inputs and the laser'll "zap" the lint balls...  :-))
| >>
| > Good idea, but will a higher setting on the laser injure a burglar or a
| > maintenance man??? I don't want to be sued for security
| > malpractice.......... :-))
|

| Jack up the inputs enough and you won't have to worry.  You'll just have
| change the air filters a little more often.
|
| Did you read that article about the new fangled way they're "cremating"
the
| "dearly departed" in Sweden??  They dip the bodies in liquid nitrogen for
| five minutes, put them in a special capsule that sends a series of
| ultrasonic pulses through the frozen remains and "boom".  Instant
| freeze-dried powder.  You don't even have to grind the bones.  Your "loved
| one" is returned to you in a special fibre box (made of recycled paper)
that