Re: Newbie cable question

Yah...they are defeating a whole system with a pair of ally..gators on a
jumper...or all of the moves they go through to get past the **Laser
beams**. It looks like they are practicing for a game of Twister when they
get back to the hideout. After they divide the loot, that is. But then there
are those that just go in and kick everyones butts. They don't care about
color codes.