Re: Best Advice For Security System

hey Big Ass,if you would have looked at the avi file I sent you by email you
would have seen it..

now I did not send you any email after your asked for me to stop....

but if you want it..I still have it here...can post it to a alt.binary group
of your choice...

1132933146.011879.153780@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx