Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

You are way off base Barf-farkle....

I was 130+% to quota the last month I was there....that is what the
weekly statistics that were given out to us displayed....no onecould
believe I was gone if you want to know the truth.  The HR woman didn't
even show up for the unemplyment appeal.  She knew they boo-boo'd.  I
wasn't about to get fired.  I was above 2/3's of the other sales
people.  The only thing holding me back from being #1 was driving from
West Palm to Ft. Pierce everyday.  My boss just ASS-umed I would keep
doing it undefinitely....but I guess he was wrong.

Your math sucks, butt particle....err....I mean Spasticbarfarkel