Re: Warning To Those Considering A Home Security Alarm System

It would be interesting to know if that is the case. If the newsgroup is
subject to the same laws as other printed media, there are some on this
newsgroup that could both sue and be sued. I suspect there may be issues of
"jurisdiction" that would confuse the legal issues. Next time I'm talking to
my lawyer, I'll ask him his opinion.

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html