Re: GE Simon 3 HELP X-10 alarm not working

For anyone following this thread, GE tech that actually knew something
about their X10
integration said that I can't do what I want; their device won't
control an appliance module
durring an alarm state (call me crazy, should be doable!)  Anyhow, they
ultimately
suggested using an X10 Powerflash device to re-transmit the alarm
condition.  It is in
and working great for my intended appliance controls. I can now run X10
macros durring
an alarm condition to turn on all my external floodlights, turn off my
noisy water fountain
outside, and turn on some light inside the house.  -Brendan