Re: GE Simon 3 HELP X-10 alarm not working

When the alarm control panel goes into alarm condition, it puts out "ALL
LIGHTS ON / ALL LIGHTS OFF" X10 sequences. So it's pretty obvious that an
appliance module will never work. A lamp module "may" work if you have a
power bar connected to it and have a lamp plugged into it, then you can use
the other outputs on the power bar triggering whatever you want with it. But
then when you use the remote control from the Simon 3 to turn on the house
light, you end up turning on the external device also.

I think the easiest solution to your problem is to use the external siren
output on the Simon 3 to trigger whatever you want instead of doing it via
X10.

Or Simon 3 is the wrong guy for the job ?