Re: Glue Test in Cold Weather

I've worked in similar conditions and  this is what I did.  It worked
for me for many years. YMMV.

Use the adhesive pad on the back of the sensors (Sentrol 1035, for
example) to hold the sensor and magnet in place.  After testing the
circuit draw a small bead of white RTV along the top and bottom edges
of each piece.  The RTV will dry in an hour or less and completely cure
in a day.  Cold temperatures slow but do not stop the curing process.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com