Re: Glue Test in Cold Weather

> "Also, just in case someone doesn't already know about
it, when applying sealant or silicone, if you want to keep it from
sticking to your fingers, mix up some soapy water and dip your fingers
in it before you 'work' the sealant. Works great when you want to
smooth out that bead you just applied to a piece of molding."

I use RTV.  If I get a little on my fingers I just rub it off on a
clean paper towel.  The soapy water idea sounds good though.

> "Jeeeez I'm beginning to sound like Bass."

You speak Portuguese, too?  :^)

Regards,
RobertLBass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com