Glue Test in Cold Weather

I'm mounting Magnets on exterior Vinyl Windows. The night temps have
been getting down to the high 20's, and daytime temps have been in the
40-50's.  Seems Silicon II can't setup in those temps.  So I did a
small test of some glues to see what would work on the Windows in the
cold. I gave the test about 36 hours.  What I did was glue deck screws
flat onto a plastic board (from an Ademco 4204 module) and left it
outside in the sheltered front porch.  It even snowed over night (no
snow got on the plastic, Screw or glue).

Results (from best to worst):

  1) Goop Household
     Glue cured well.  Dry and set.
     The Screw was secured very well to the plastic board.
     You could barely move the Screw.  The glue was flexible,
     but of all the glues tested, it was least flexible.

  2) RTV
     Glue cured well.  Dry and set.
     The Screw was secured well to the plastic board.
     You could barely move the Screw.  The glue was more
     flexible than the Goop, but not by a lot.

  3) GE Silicone II Siding & Trim, 10.1 oz
     Glue was not fully cured.  Dry to the touch, and not
     sticky, but felt a little soft.
     The Screw was secured OK to the plastic board, but could
     be moved pretty easy - could be pulled off the board with
     little effort. Much more flexible than the Goop or RTV.

  4) GE Silicone II Household Glue, 3.5 oz
     Glue was not cured.  Wet and Sticky as if I just pushed it
     out of the tube.  It didn't seem to cure the least little bit.
     The Screw was not secured to the plastic board.

Overall, the Goop and RTV seemed best to use.  I posted this in case
anyone wanted to comment on other glues that work well in cold temps.