Re: Bass Burhglar Alarms

>> You couldn't keep it civil for one whole post, eh?  That's unfortunate.
>
> And you expect to be "forgiven"...

I never asked for your forgiveness nor did I offer forgiveness to you.
Your continual vendetta against me has brought you repeated
chastisement from numerous regulars and visitors.  I'll post about
security alarms and politely answer questions.  I suggest you do the
same.

> and have everyone here...

You don't speak for "everyone here".

> Since I don't want to "start" anything here, I'll let that go...  for now.

I suggest you let it go permanently.  The newsgroup will be better for
it.

> As for BBA...  I should tell you to enable security alerts on your web
browser (if you're using IE).

My browsers (IE, Netscape and Firefox) all show my pages without any
problems.

> You'll notice that every page you try to load comes up with a bogus message that you're cruising a "secure site".

Those messages are generated by your browser.