Re: Bass Burhglar Alarms

<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1131254474.777173.243320@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome back, Robert...  I missed ya, ya big lug!!!

> I've been too busy lately to spend time in USENET.  Besides opening
> another online store I'm also adding a few thousand new products to my
> existing websites -  www.BassBurglarAlarms.com, www.BassHome.com and
> www.Home-Automation.us

Uh-huh....  sure...  You might want to check on the last one...  It seems
that "X-10" may have an issue with your "ownership" of that site...  And for
pete's sake...  fix the frickin' top tabs at B-H!!!  How about "Rfreshing"
the spelling too...  And the bogus security codes on the BBA pages really
make cruisin' the site slo-oOoOo-w.

> A few folks sent birthday cards (which I read weeks later upon my
> return from Brazil).  Thanks for the thoughts, as well as the concern
> from several who sent e-mail and two who called to ask if all was well.

I would have called and written too...  But I figured if you were really
sick, hearing from me would probably give you a "kanipshun" and put you
"over the edge"...

> I noticed a lengthy thread with questions and suppositions about my
> website.

Uh-huh...  I also noticed you took down the "about us" page on the BBA site.
You going to "Rfresh" that too???

> The phone numbers are changing because I selected a new VoIP
> provider.

Contragulations!!!  Do your Napco and Elk panels all work with it??  Or did
you keep your "Pots" line too??

> The number on my contact page is tremporary and will soon be
> replaced by a new 800 number.

Why not use the same one as "B-H"??

> We're setting up a server-based auto
> attendant to direct calls to customer service, technical support or
> sales.

Lesse...  would that be the blue, lime-green, and red phones on your desk??
:-))

> Hopefully, the queue system will function as planned,
> eliminating long waits and busy signals which have been a royal pain
> for a while now.

No need to tell us...  We've also seen the complaints...

> Our address is changing, too.  I'm in the process of purchasing a
> larger home with more office space and more bedrooms (Brazilian
> relatives keep drifting in :)).

Why not simply add an extension to the trailer??  Pitch a tent by the
pool???

> Now for the on topic part of the post.

Be still, my beating heart!!!

> I'm looking for someone with
> extensive knowledge of security, fire and communications systems to
> help with telephone sales.  Hours and work week scheduling are
> flexible.

Translation...  be prepared to answer the phone when Robert doesn't...
Would that be on "Florida time"???

> Commissions should top $100K if you're willing to work.

And hopefully, no more complaints get filed with the BBB!!!  I'll bet that
puts a real crimp in the old sales volume...

> VoIP services allow you to work from home or just about anyplace else
> with a broadband connection.

Uh-huh...  and if you use a wireless network, you could "sell from the
throne"...

> If you have a broad-based knowledge of security systems, a pleasant but
> persuasive (non-agressive) phone manner and would like to strike out on
> your own, please contact me at your convenience.

In other words...  if you're willing to work with an unlicensed, unbonded,
convicted felon, don't mind the fact that the company you're working for has
numerous unanswered complaints at the BBB, then feel free to call and leave
a message...  *if* you can get through...  *if* the voice mail box isn't
full...  *if* he answers his email...